Tether Tools introduces their brand new ONsite Power, a complement of portable power solutions that harness the power of D-Tap batteries to charge AC and USB powered devices such as laptops, camera batteries, LED monitors & lights, tablets, phones and more.
"With the ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and accessories, Tether Tools is proud to provide a robust, versatile solution for photographers, videographers, and digitechs to keep their laptop powered, charge up camera batteries and other gear on location. Running out of power on set simply isn't an option in today's time-sensitive and demanding world. Whether someone is on location in their hometown or traveling for an assignment, this is a product they can pack into their kit without hesitation." - Josh Simons, Tether Tools President.
With no TSA restrictions, ONsite Power is travel-friendly and long-lasting, providing versatile power anywhere in the world.
ONSITE PRODUCT LINE:
ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply
The ONsite D- Tap to AC Power Supply provides a robust and interchangeable power solution that keeps your gear powered and ready in any shooting environment.
The D-Tap to AC Power Supply pairs with any battery with a D-Tap connector (including V-Mount and Gold Mount Batteries) to create two AC outputs and four powered USB ports.
- Two AC outputs and four USB ports powered from any battery with a D-Tap connector including V-Mount and Gold Mount Batteries
- With no TSA travel restrictions, the ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply is designed for easy travel and is an accessible and versatile power source anywhere in the world
- Portable, reliable, and interchangeable power solution keeps your gear powered and ready in any shooting environment
- Seamlessly integrate with Aero Systems and standard grip gear
ONsite D-Tap Battery with V-Mount
The ONsite D-Tap Battery with V-Mount, featuring premium LG lithium-ion battery cells, is designed for use by photographers and videographers in studio and on location. The ONsite Battery is a high capacity, reliable and portable power source that will keep your D-Tap compatible devices powered up.
- Rating: 14.8V / 150Wh
- USB Output: 5V 2.1A
- Rechargeable LI-ION Battery
- 4 Level Battery Indicator
- TSA approved for travel (some restrictions may apply)
ONsite Aero V-Mount
The ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and ONsite D-Tap Battery with V-Mount can also seamlessly integrate with the Tether Table Aero Laptop mounting system with the help of the new ONsite Aero V-Mount. The streamlined solution secures the ONsite system to the Tether Table Aero, powering a laptop during long shoots while keeping a safe and secure work environment.
- Secure any V-Mount Battery under the Tether Table Aero for easy setup and quick changing of batteries
- Mount ONsite Power Supply anywhere on the front or back lip of any Tether Table Aero — or secure power supply to an arm or clamp with the integrated 1/4″-20 female thread
- Use the two additional 1/4″-20 threads for cable management or other accessories
- Aluminium construction and non-reflective black finish
ONsite AC Power Supply Car Adapter
The ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply pairs with the ONsite AC Power Supply Car Adapter to create two AC outputs and four powered USB ports for charging devices such as laptops, camera batteries, LED monitors and lights, tablets, phones and more from your vehicle.
• Allows you to plug in your ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply to any automobile DC 12V lighter socket
ONsite Versa V-Mount
The ONsite Versa V-Mount offers a solution to efficiently mount your ONsite Power System to a tripod, lightstand, pole, cart or c-stand. Plus, the option to wear your ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and D-Tap battery from a camera strap or carabiner to keep power close at hand.
ONsite Power Plug Angle Adapter
The ONsite Power Plug Angle Adapter replaces the long power cord on camera battery and laptop chargers with a sleek, right-angled adapter. Plug your charger flush against a wall outlet, power strip, or the ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply, eliminating cable clutter. Available in US, EU, UK, and AU plug versions.
Editor's Note: This article was originally published in September 2018 but has been updated as new ONsite Power Solution products have been added.