In the video, you will learn how to pull off these 5 different tracking moves:
- Over the shoulder shot – To establish your subject's actions or show where he/she is going.
- Full frontal tracking shot – This requires you to walk backwards, and may take some skill on your part.
- Profile tracking shot- This is a great way to get that parallax effect.
- Basic tracking shot transitioned into a full vertical shot with a bit of a turn – This shot is to capture that artistic effect when your subject is walking up a spiral staircase for example.
- Tilt and drop silhouette effect – This creates a dark subject with a bright background for dramatic effect.