WIN A STRYDER LEDLITE200 BY LIGHTSTAR PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING
THIS COMPETITION HAS EXPIRED. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ALL THE LATEST DEALS AND PROMOS.
Cine Photo Tools will be holding a Lightstar Mediatech Competition.
Stand a chance to win the brilliant Stryder 200W Fresnel Light, a versatile Bi-Colour lightweight LED that can be battery powered and adjusted from 2700K-6500K.
Features: Quiet Active Cooling System - Can be Battery Powered - 6" Fresnel with flood to spot - Lightweight Material.
*Includes Barndoors. V-lock battery not included*
HOW TO ENTER:
1) If you are attending Mediatech, simply visit the Cine Photo Tools stand J15 and fill out an entry form.
2) If you are not attending Mediatech, you can still enter by visiting our new and improved e-commerce site www.cinephototools.co.za . Simply register online with us to be automatically entered, and enjoy all the perks of shopping with Cine Photo Tools.
The winner will be announced in the week after Mediatech, so keep a lookout on our social media platforms for updates. The winner will also be notified via email, so be sure to send us a valid email address.
Terms and Conditions:
These rules apply to the WIN A LIGHTSTAR STRYDER AT MEDIATECH competition being run by Cine Photo Tools. Please contact us on 021 462 6933 weekdays during office hours (08h30 – 17h30) if you do not understand any part of these rules or if you have any questions about these rules or the competition. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound to these rules.
1. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
The competition runs from the 12th – 21ST July 2017
2. WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE DRAW?)
All persons, including South African Citizens and Foreign Nationals over the age of 18 years (any persons under the age of 18 must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering) may enter the competition.
3. WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
The following persons may not take part in this competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up) any prizes awarded to them:
- Cine Photo Tools employees i.e. director(s), member(s), affiliate(s), employee(s), reseller(s).
- Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
- Legal Entities
4. HOW TO ENTER?
· If you are attending Mediatech, simply visit the Cine Photo Tools stand J15 and fill out an entry form.
· If you are not attending Mediatech, you can still enter online by visiting www.cinephototools.co.za and register on the site.
Once you have completed either of these actions, you will be entered automatically.
Please note, all entrees will automatically be subscribed to our mailing list where you can receive updates on any new products or specials we are running. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The grand prize will be a LIGHTSTAR PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING STRYDER LED LIGHT. The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, it may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize. Cine Photo Tools reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
6. HOW WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PRIZE TO YOU OR HOW YOU CAN COLLECT OR CLAIMYOUR PRIZE:
If you live in Cape Town, you can collect your prize from the Cine Photo Tools shop. Please make arrangements beforehand so that we may have your prize ready and waiting when you walk in the door. If you live outside of the Cape Town area, your prize will be couriered to you at no cost. Please note however, it is your responsibility to be at the location given to ensure you receive the goods so please ensure all information given is correct.
7. HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be notified within a week of competition closing.
- If Cine Photo Tools is unable to reach any of the potential prize winners within 72 hours of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Cine Photo Tools reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed prize if not claimed after one month of being announced.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The competition is for Mediatech attendees.
Cine Photo Tools is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Only entries received during the specified competition period will be accepted and considered.
- Cine Photo Tools reserves the right to modify or amend the terms and conditions as well as to terminate the competition at any time if it is deemed necessary in their opinion. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the organisers, their agents and/or suppliers.
- Cine Photo Tools accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries. Cine Photo Tools is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his/her entry to the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Cine Photo Tools to publish the name of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of Cine Photo Tools and or remuneration due to the participant.
- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.