This well constructed, lightweight handheld camera stabiliser lets you move, run, climb with your subject all while keeping your footage void of any shakiness, isolated from any undesired hand movements. Get smooth, balanced shots every time with this ingenious 3-axis gimbal. While you move your hands up, down, side to side, your footage will remain effortlessly smooth looking. If you are a small crew on a small budget, getting all those dynamic shots will no longer be a problem with the Glidecam, no need for complex expensive dollies.
- Fine adjustment Camera Mounting Platform
- Integrated quick-release Camera Plate
- Adjustable, precision three-axis Gimbal
- No-tools Telescoping Center Post
- Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial-control Base Platform
- Foam padded Handle Grip
- Precision Bearings at all vital points
- Made with precision Aluminum
- Anodized Studio Black
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
- Rubber feet under Base Platform
*Camera Not Included
|Load Capacity||4.0-10.0 lbs (1.8-4.5kg)|
|Arm||Optional Forearm Support Brace|
|Head Assembly/Top Stage||Adjustable
X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.750 x 5.00 x 1.00"
|Quick Release||Yes and Camera Plate has 1/4-20 and 3/8" Mounting|
|Dovetail Plate||Base Platform
13.75 x 4.75"-18.25 x 4.75"
|Gimbal||Free floating, precision Gimbal|
|Dynamic Spin||360-degree panning and tilting|
Central Support Post: 1.00" diameter
20 to 28"
|Monitor||No (optional monitor could be mounted on Base)|
|Weight||3.3 lbs (1.5kg)|