The broncolor Siros 800 S Expert Kit 2 RFS 2 is the advanced equipment for the pro who wants more.
The Siros is broncolor's latest addition to its monolight range. The Siros S kits offer advanced equipment for the pro who wants more for professionals looking to still get all the same quality and technology of broncolor's more high-end range of products such as unbeatable flash and super-fast charging times with reliable, precise and intuitive handling. broncolor states that with the Siros, their design team concentrated on a single point: the nitty-gritty. The solid fit and finish makes this compact powerhouse able to really be put through its paces. It contains the same ECTC technology of the high-end award winning Scoro and Move packs. The ECTC controls the flash curve, guaranteeing constant colour at all times. All this stylishly encased in true broncolor Swiss sophistication where build meets beauty. The combination of structure and spec along with a vast modifier range at an affordable price makes this a must-have in any photographer's arsenal.
Versatility is also key. The cross-system compatibility of the Siros offers a solution for every light mood and for every photographic or creative challenge. The open design of the flash tube ensures optimum illumination for every light modifier, so no limitations.
Two new reflectors have been developed especially for Siros: An umbrella reflector, equipped with a cover and a size-optimised reflector, and the L40, with a snap-in system for Honeycomb grids.
Thanks to the latest software update, this Siros features HS functionality and will keep up with your camera's very fast exposures. You'll be able to add controllable light (to fill in or set your accents) to an intentionally underexposed scene even if it's captured at 1/8000s through a wide aperture.
This Siros can be easily controlled via the on-board turn-dial, wirelessly via the bronControl app or with the separately sold RFS 2.2 Transmitter. With its own independent network, wireless control of this Siros is possible anywhere. Manual control is just as simple, as the ergonomic dial allows for quick adjustments between 9 f-stops or even slow, precise 1/10 f-stop adjustments. The dial doubles as a button and can be pressed to switch between menu options.
The bronControl App is free to download for your phone and your desktop.
The new Compact Powerhouse
- 800 J
F-Stop at 2 m Distance:
- With reflector L40: 32.80
- With reflector P70: 45.60
Flash Duration t 0.1 (t 0.5)
- Minimum Energy: 1/4000 s (1/8000 s)
- Maximum Energy: 1/500 s (1/1100 s)
- With HS flash tube: 1/8000 s
- 230 V/50 Hz: 0.07-1.35 s
- 120 V/60 Hz: 0.04-1.9 s
- 100 V/50 Hz: 0.08-2.9 s
Control Range of Flash Energy:
- 9 f-stops in 0.10 or full f-stop interval 4-800 j
- Maximum energy/P70: 5500 K
- 100-120 V/50-60 Hz: 5.5 A
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz: 3.5 A
- Operation via external battery converter possible for mains-independent operation
- Halogen max. 300 W/120 V, off, proportional to flash energy or full power
- Manual release button, photocell, sync cable, with integrated broncolor RFS 2.1
- RFS 2.1 transmitter
- Visual and audible (can be switched off)
- Fan, temperature controlled
- EN60065/EN61000-4-2, EN55015, EN301489-1/EN301489-3, ISO10330
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 32 x 13 x 18 cm (12.59 x 5.11 x 7.08")
- 3.6 kg (7.93 lbs)
2x Siros 800 S WiFi/RFS 2
1x umbrella silver 85 cm
1x Softbox 60 x 60 cm incl. speed ring
1x synchronous cable 5 m
2x Junior stand AC
1x Flash Bag 2
1x Accessory Bag